TECHNOLOGICAL EXPERT / PROJECT MANAGER for TELEMEDICINE
Employment is based on project work – cca 1,5 year with a probationary period of 5 months.
THE MAIN DAILY DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- plan and select technology for the project’s infrastructure
- interface with IT systems
- lead a multi-national team
- report to C.O.O.
- understanding of and experience in setting up and operating wireless IP networks for medium ranges and above (preferably three years of experience working with various technologies, understanding of GSM networks –advantage.
- proven experience in the IT projects wich integrate various networks, databases and applications, while implementing security mechanisms and authorization management.
- proven experience in the Microsoft technologies: SQL Server, .net, and I I S.
- understanding of and experience with biometric sensor systems: advantage.
- experience with CRM systems: advantage
- capability of working in English with a multi-national team, demonstrating flexibility of thought, and operating under dynamic constraints.
- very good working knowledge of English
- strong communication skills
- good planning &organizational skills
- innovative thinking
- team player
- fully health and employment insurance and all costs of employment are covered.
- all travel and accommodation costs are covered
START DATE: First quarter of 2012
Tatjana Verstovšek: email@example.com
Tel.: +386 5 908 4 800
ZAPOŠLJAVANJE U REPUBLICI SLOVENIJI !!!